Cauliflower rice with ground beef is one of my favorite dishes to make, with this curried version as my latest favorite. It’s an easy dinner and a tasty one with all the warm aromatic spices. It’s also one of those wonderful one-pot meals. One-pot meaning minimal clean-up, that’s what I’m talking about. This dish is fairly quick dish to put together, especially if you already have the cauliflower rice ready. (Seriously, make a huge batch ahead of time and your future self will be delighted and thank you).
12 ounces of cauliflower is not a magical number. The frozen cauliflower I buy at Kroger comes in 12 ounce bags, but they are sometimes sold in 16 ounces (like at HEB). Either way is fine, don’t fret.
This recipe doubles easily if you’re feeding a crowd. Serve it in a big bowl, put on your slippers, and catch up on Netflix. I’ll be doing the exact same thing.
- Add ground beef to a large pot over medium heat. Break up ground beef with a wooden spoon and saute until meat is cooked through. While meat is cooking, add all spices.
- Prepare cauliflower rice while ground beef cooks.
- Add coconut milk to pot and mix in with beef. Stir well and simmer for about a minute.
- Add cauliflower rice to pot and stir well. Simmer on low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh minced cilantro.
- Drain off any excess fat from ground beef if necessary.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Yaya Recommended may receive a commission when you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting this site! Read the full disclosure.