I thought it would be fun to put together a holiday gift guide to give you some ideas for this holiday season. These are a few of my favorite products plus a few items on my own wish list this year. Don’t forget to pick up a few things for yourself, and check out my shopping page for more kitchen, pantry, and book suggestions! What are your favorite picks?
- Paleo Butter Coffee Creamer – A blend of organic ghee and MCT oil. Pair this with a cute coffee mug and your favorite coffee for an awesome holiday gift.
- Herb Keeper – Where have you been my whole life? Keep your herbs fresher for longer.
- Immersion Blender – You need this in your life! Get it for yourself or for a friend. Use an immersion blender to make the best mashed cauliflower ever. I also use it to make bulletproof coffee or tea when the standing blender is dirty, and I take it with me when I travel! It goes where I go.
- Great Lakes Gelatin – I add this brand of gelatin to my coffee or tea everyday. It helps with the joint pain in my hands, and it’s fabulous for your gut. Pair the gelatin with some MCT oil and your favorite brand of tea for a health-boosting gift for a loved one.
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker – This is such a cool kitchen gadget. Need. Want. MUST HAVE. It functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, warmer, and you can use it for sautéing and browning pretty much anything. Yes, yes, yes! Read the Amazon reviews and fall in deep lurve.
- Digital Meat Thermometer – Another very helpful little tool for your kitchen. This would make a great addition to a gift basket for anyone that is starting to get into cooking.
- Coconut Oil – I am signed up for subscribe & save for this. I use coconut oil for everything. It’s great not only for cooking, but also as part of your skincare regimen! I use coconut oil to remove my makeup, as a deep-hair treatment, as lotion after a shower, and for oil pulling. I also give a tiny bit to my cat everyday, and it keeps his gums healthy and his fur shiny and soft.
- Digital Food and Nutrition Scale – I researched this scale and read Amazon reviews obsessively for months before buying this scale. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase it sooner! This is an awesome scale, especially if you are carb-counting. Punch in the food code and get the weight and nutrition data for anything!
- Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler – I noticed a huge difference after I upgraded from my $1 vegetable peeler. This is especially useful if you have arthritis or joint pain in your hands.
- Vitamix Blender – A splurge that is totally worth it. I use this everyday, and the motor is probably going to outlive me. You can also buy refurbished Vitamix blenders and save some serious cash. It includes everything just as if it were new, including the 5-year warranty! Same product, but way less money.
- Spiralizer – I bought mine three years ago and have loved it since day one. Turn any vegetable into long strands of pasta! I started off using a vegetable peeler to make zucchini noodles, which was effective, but time-consuming. There’s no turning back now!
- Stovetop Espresso Maker – Affordable, elegant, and makes a delicious cup of coffee. Add some Cafe Bustelo for a lovely gift!
- Epic Bison Bars – Great little protein snack! Add these to a gift basket filled with some other paleo goodies like coconut butter and grass-fed beef sticks.
- Garlic Press – While I do enjoy smashing garlic, I really dislike chopping it! You don’t even have to peel the garlic with this press. Worthy unitasker, in my opinion, and a cute stocking stuffer idea!
- MCT Oil – I add MCT oil to my tea or coffee. MCT is short for medium chain triglycerides, which are an extremely healthy and easily-digestible form of saturated fat found in coconut. This stuff is amazing and is great to boost ketone production.
- Egyptian Magic – The only product that I trust for my psoriasis and eczema. During a bad break out, this tub will last me around 3 months. This is an overall good balm, and you can also use it on your skin and hair. Made with all natural ingredients with no funny business!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Yaya Recommended may receive a commission when you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting this site! Read the full disclosure.